Reading time: 11 minutes
How to reduce Cellulite with Massage
Cellulite, being the most ongoing issue in today’s world, is being discussed everywhere, all around the globe. Men and Women of all ages have tried countless ways to get rid of this very problematic issue.
Women, especially, are going head over heels to solve this very important problem in their lives. From applying various creams to trying out various workouts, from being starved for hours to running miles in the morning, they have tried everything they can in order to get rid of the stubborn fat around their body and to get that cover-girl perfect look.
Cellulite Massager can be used easily at home
A very healthy and useful way to get rid of this very problematic issue is by using cellulite massagers.
They are extremely easy to use, since they can be used easily at home, you would not even have to go to the gym.
Sure, you can go to a massage parlor and get it done by a professional, but that will cost a lot money.
While using cellulite massagers is relatively very easy to use at home.
Cellulite massagers are electronic contraptions that come with a variety of heads, which enable you to lessen the physical effort it takes to give yourself a massage.
Benefits for using a Cellulite Massager
There are a number of benefits for using a cellulite massager compared to doing it yourself. Which include:
- Giving a deeper massage than you can handle on your own. The different power settings available on the cellulite massager machine give you an option of how deep the massage can go. These extra powerful vibrations can result in a more useful massage.
- The intense vibrations result in increase in the blood flow in the circulatory system.
- Tissues that are hard to reach will feel like they are being worked out.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Using cellulite massagers at home is very easy and simple. Anyone can make use of these massagers by following the very simple steps mentioned below. If you are going to do your own massage with your hands at home, try these steps below:
- Apply lotion or oil to the area affected by cellulite. This will help reduce any friction while using the cellulite massager.
- Start massaging at the lowest point to enhance flow of blood in your circulatory system, while massaging up towards your heart.
- Apply pressure to the skin and alternate between the following moves:
- Pinching Massage: Pinch two small areas of the skin with either hand and pull in opposite directions.
- Knuckle Massage: Use your fist to apply pressure and move in a circular motion with your knuckles.
- Kneading Massage: Use a squeeze and lift type motion as if you were kneading dough.
- Sweeping Massage: Swiftly slide your hands using long sweeping strokes across the affected area.
- Finish the massage with heavy relaxing broad strokes towards your heart.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CELLULITE MASSAGERS:
Choosing the best type of cellulite massager, that is the most effective for you, can be a very difficult task. For that purpose, 5 of the most effective cellulite massagers have been mentioned below for your comfort.
Being a super powered massager, the G5 GBM is used by professional athletes and their trainers.
Regardless of the load, it maintains a pre-set speed.
Therefore making it perfect to use on well-sized athletes, who need deep tissue massage. As it is a high speed massager, it makes it perfect for cellulite reduction.
You don’t even have to use the most powerful settings, simply choose what is most comfortable and effective for you.
The 5 applicators help you to massage large and small muscle groups, in that way they give you lots of options on how to approach the massage.
- G5 GBM is very small and easy to carry around.
- It is a very high powered machine, hence it is very effective too.
- G5 GBM is more suitable for athletes and not just any individual.
- It is not very delicate, hence it should be handled with care.
- The G5 GBM massager is highly expensive.
Percussion double head electric massager
Percussion double head electric massager is a very stylish, lightweight and an effective cellulite massager.
It is the best for massaging any area of the body.
It works effectively on all the areas affected by cellulite including your abdomen, buttocks, muscles, legs, arms, back and thighs.
This massager has a great selection of interchangeable applicator heads, which helps to give you various massage options.
It is a very user friendly design, which makes the product easy for everyone to use; people of all age groups.
This highly effective massager is also very economical, hence making it possible for pretty much every one to buy.
This also helps to give your money a great value. Everyone can fight the problem of cellulite by buying this very reasonable product.
Pros of percussion double head electric massager:
- It is a very user friendly design. Easy for everyone to use.
- The speed at which this massager works is also very adjustable. You can use it at a face pace if you can, or you can even do it at a slow speed. Depends on your style.
- This product also has 6 different applicator heads attached to it, which are also interchangeable.
- It is also very economical.
Cons of percussion double head electric massager:
- There is only one disadvantage of this massager, that it is not very powerful. Therefore, it may take a lot of time for it to show its result.
ETTG therapeutic electric massager
ETTG therapeutic electric massager is a portable and very easy to operate anti-cellulite massager.
It gives you a nice spa-like massage. It comes with an easy to change double applicator, hence giving you plenty of options to choose from.
This cellulite massager will also help you to increase your skin’s elasticity by intensively provoking the treated area, ETTG also helps you to make your body firmer by decomposing excess body fat.
It also stimulates your peripheral blood vessels, which further helps to enhance your blood circulation and metabolism by accelerating waste discharge.
This model specifically comes with two heads, a bead and a wheel. The wheel is more suitable to thighs, arms and back area.
The bead head has three little balls that are really good for the face and neck area.
Pros of ETTG therapeutic electric massager:
- This product in particular is very delicate and easy to use. Which means that almost anyone can make effective use of it.
- ETTG therapeutic electric massager also gives you a spa-like massage. It helps you to ease your mental tensions away and gives you a very relaxing feel.
- This product is also very economical and pretty much anyone can buy it. It adds value to your money.
Cons of ETTG therapeutic electric massager:
- One disadvantage associated with this product is that it has only two applicators attached to it. Which gives you a limited number of options to choose from.
- The cord attached to the product is a bit short.
Styles II therapeutic percussion massager
It is really smooth so you can easily make use of it without actually hurting yourself.
That means it’s the ideal machine for massaging the thigh and arm.
It gives you a very relaxing, deep tissue massage.
Pros of Styles II therapeutic percussion massager:
- It works quite well with lightweight clothing.
- It has 11 applicator heads attached to it, hence giving you a wide variety of options to choose from, according to your needs.
- This product is highly effective and very easy to use.
- Styles II therapeutic percussion massager is very powerful, even at its lowest setting.
Cons of Styles II therapeutic percussion massager:
- It has 3 LED lights which basically have no function to perform.
- The cord attached to the product could be a bit longer.
- It is almost twice as costly as the two massagers mentioned above.
Percussion therapeutic massager
This cellulite massager offers “professional grade, therapeutic tension release.”
Its percussion sensation does all the work and allows you to perform a great massage on your own.
It contains a powerful motor and rapid movements (5000 pulses per minute!) which helps give you a powerful, at-home massage.
It also contains 3 massage heads and an adjustable speed setting for a new and exciting experience.
This massager claims to be very high-performing and effective.
This product also comes with a money back guarantee.
Pros of Percussion therapeutic massager:
- Quality craftsmanship
- The motor fitted in the machine hardly makes any noise, hence avoiding any disturbance to the people around you.
- Plugs in (no need for batteries).
- This product also comes with 3 attachments.
- This product is very economical. Does not cost you a lot of money, hence making it easier for a huge number of people to buy it.
Cons of percussion therapeutic massager:
- The size of this product is larger than expected.
- It is quite heavy as compared to the other massagers.
- Feels better through clothes than bare skin
THE BEST CELLULITE MASSAGER TO USE:
The best cellulite massager, in my opinion, has to be the Styles II Infrared Percussion 11-in-1 Body Massager as it is a superior product compared to the other cellulite massagers.
The Styles II Percussion 11 in 1 Body Massager is the perfect anti cellulite massager, due to the fact that it uses high frequency vibration principles with a wide variety of massage applicators giving you a wide range of options to choose from, according to your own needs.
Burn fat and smooth cellulite with roller exercises
DERMA ROLLER CELLULITE REVIEW
What is derma roller?
The derma roller is simply a roller with 192 needles. You use it to roll around your skin, which in turn helps to get rid of cellulite. This gradually reverses all sorts of skin disorders.
What conditions can be treated?
It can remove stretch marks and wrinkles, it can reduce cellulite to a great extent. It can also reduce hair loss, but most importantly it can almost eliminate pitted scars.
How does derma roller work?
The theory behind this is that when you use a derma roller, your skin gets pierced. This will automatically be treated as a damage by your body, therefore your body will produce collagen in order to repair and fill the pierced hole. While doing that, it will also repair the pitted skin and remove acne scars.
How safe is it?
It pretty much depends on the needle size of the on the roller. The same treatment being performed in clinics makes use of the needles above 1.5mm, which is also the limit baseline for professional use.
If you are going to use it at home, then you may use any size you like as long as it is below or equal to 1.5 mm. Larger the size of the needle, better are the results.
Other uses of derma roller?
When you treat an area of your body with derma roller, the absorption rate of any cream is increased up to 1000 times if applied on the same area.
The collagen production is also boosted up by various other creams when used with a derma roller.
How long before you see results?
The results depend on what condition you are using the derma roller and how extensively you use it.
Your skin naturally renews itself after 40 days, therefore, with a little stimulation, the changes taking place can be very dramatic.
Is there any side effects of using derma roller?
There are no side effects of using a derma roller that is only if you read the manual properly and use the roller carefully.
Which derma roller to buy?
There is a wide variety of derma rollers in the market nowadays. Most of them are of good quality, some are not. Some are even cheap plastic rollers.
However, my personal choice would be Scientia derma roller, as it is FDA certified and the quality of the rollers is also quite amazing.