Reading time: 6 minutes
Article at a glance
Guest Post Requirements
[UPDATE] We are currently looking for informational content that is well researched and has several links to academic sources, the type of format that we are looking for is the X Benefits/Drawbacks of XYZ that will surprise you.
Here are some examples:
- “The Top 10 Benefits of Avacado”;
- “10 Negative Side Effects of Caffeine”;
- “10 Surprising Benefits of Waking Up Early”.
Your article must be a minimum of 2000 words to be published on minorityhealth.org [not on this website].
Each article must be 100% unique (pass copyscape). You agree that you are not going to publish this article everywhere else (either by yourself blog or on other weblogs in future).
We deny articles that are revised or duplicated from the other sites.
We reject articles that include self promotion, affiliate marketing links, product launches and promotions.
Articles with any grammatical errors may be rejected (so proofread and check your work).
As we are receiving a lot of requests we will endeavor to get back to you within 7 working days, so please be patient.
If you do not hear back from us within this time, this means we have not approved your article.
- You will obtain one ‘do-follow’ link to your website at the conclusion of the post in your author information.
- For the article to be published, we expect all freelance writers to have an existing ‘do-follow’ hyperlink to a reference on azhealthyfamilies. org before submitting their guest post.
- You’re welcome to web page link to references within your article (however editors have the capacity to remove any links if they feel it’s necessary or off topic).
Following your Content is Published
All copy writers are expected to promote their post across their social media profiles labeling ‘A-Z Healthy Families’ interpersonal media pages.
Ongoing Customer Publishing
If the first experience guest posting is smooth and successful, there’ll be for you to continue visitor posting on the blog for set amounts of time. For example monthly, bi-weekly and so forth.
How to submit a guest post
Please enter your details here and you will receive an email with more information.